Organised under the patronage of the City of Cologne
Bloomberg NEF (BNEF), Bloomberg’s primary research service, covers clean energy, advanced transport, digital industry, innovative materials and commodities. We help corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
Based in Brussels and Barcelona, REVOLVE is a communication group fostering cultures of sustainability. REVOLVE publishes a quarterly international magazine focusing on the themes of water (winter), nature (spring), energy (summer) and mobility (fall). REVOLVE coordinates publications, curates photo exhibitions and organizes forums. REVOLVE also offers graphic design, data visualization, content development, branding and marketing, social media engagement and media relations to maximize outreach and impact reporting for EU projects and other partner campaigns. REVOLVE works with partners to accelerate the energy transformation and the possibility of a cleaner world.
H2-international – The e-Journal on Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
H2-international is an e-journal, a blog, and a newsletter. The blog (www.h2-international.com) offers news and detailed information on the latest research results and other developments in hydrogen and FC technology. The newsletter appears monthly and is published cost-free via the internet. It contains headlines and teasers.
The e-journal on hydrogen and fuel cells…
– is a quarterly publication with detailed articles, news, events, companies, specials etc.
– contains 60 pages full of information – per issue (PDF-file)
– provides full access to all articles & special offers (free tickets & congress discounts)
– is available for only USD 40 per year (35 Euro, excl. VAT)
– is available at a 50 % discount to students and retirees